- 6 cloves garlic
- 8.5 oz whole grain pasta
- 6 oz red peppers
- 4 dried tomatoes
- 1 ½ cup tomato sauce
- 2.5 oz feta cheese
- 4 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a non-stick frying skillet heat the oil. Add chopped garlic and cook about thirty seconds.
- 2. This is just enough time to allow the flavor to mellow into the dish, and let the aroma to hit its peak.
- 3. Then, add the peppers and dried tomatoes; stir. When done, add the tomato sauce and oregano. Season salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. We recommend you to leave it over heat for at least 5 minutes in order to absorb the taste of vegetables. Mix the sauce and set aside.
- 5. Cook the spaghetti in water with salt. When cooked al dente (for authentic „al dente“ pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 4 minutes), drain it.
- 6. Add the spaghetti sauce, grate cheese on top, add more oregano and serve.
This spaghetti with red pepper and garlic sauce is very simple to make and great for getting you out of a jam when you need a quick and easy recipe.